As we all know, monthly non-agricultural data in the United States is a good trading opportunity. The market generally fluctuates by 50-100 points or even more. Therefore, many people like to wait for monthly non-agricultural data and hope Can profit from this huge market. But the actual situation is that many people have lost all their losses in non-agricultural sectors. As novice traders, how should we control risks in non-agricultural sectors? This is the topic of our article.
The specific risk control strategy includes the following aspects:
- Grasp the market trend and do not make orders. This is what we have always implemented, and we would rather miss the principle of not doing anything wrong.
- If you are a stable trader, you can place an order after 10 minutes or even 15 minutes after the non-agricultural period, and wait for the market volatility to stabilize. In this case, the market is basically formed, and the long and short directions are obvious, which is suitable for doing single.
- If you want to place an order before non-agricultural, you need to pay close attention to the image of 10 minutes or even 5 minutes before non-agricultural, analyze the market situation at that time, you can place an order at a suitable position according to the 5-minute chart, buy limit or Sell limit and strictly set the stop-profit and stop-loss. Stop-profit and stop-loss are very important in non-agricultural transactions, because in non-agricultural transactions, the market often fluctuates up and down, which will rise by a few hundred points and then drop by a few hundred points. , Are relatively common. In order to prevent our profitable orders from becoming losses, we need to strictly set stop-profit and stop-loss.
- If there is an order before non-agricultural, and it is profitable, then we can move the stop loss to the profit balance point, and then we can blog about non-agricultural, if the previous order itself is a loss, then it is actually recommended to adjust the stop Loss, or liquidation of such orders, so as not to expand the loss.
- As a novice, it is actually not recommended to place orders during the non-agricultural data period, especially when the market is rising and falling sharply, it is very dangerous. And in the case of large fluctuations in the non-agricultural market, due to liquidity reasons, it is likely that there is no way to make orders in the middle of the market.
Finally, remind traders that non-agricultural risks are very high. It is recommended that novice traders use the demo account to experience it first. If it is a real account transaction, be sure to enter in a small position and set up stop-profit and stop-loss strictly. If you can’t grasp the market trend, then don’t enter the order easily. The foreign exchange market is risky and investment needs to be cautious.