How should beginners simulate foreign exchange trading?
Many platforms will provide a simulated foreign exchange trading operation platform for foreign exchange trading beginners, familiar with foreign exchange trading operations, exercise and strengthen foreign exchange trading operating skills, reduce blind operations, and increase the success rate of transactions.
In foreign exchange market transactions, there is always no regret medicine to eat. If you seize a fleeting opportunity, you will succeed; if you miss it, you may never be able to turn over. This is why some people can enjoy success, while others can only taste failure.
In the foreign exchange market transactions, there is no general victory, anyone has experienced the pain of failure. How can we achieve fewer failures? In addition to learning more and mastering the knowledge and skills of foreign exchange trading, there is no other way to accumulate experience in the “touching, climbing, rolling, and hitting” of trading.
How should beginners simulate foreign exchange trading?
Let me introduce you to 8 trading rules that are widely used in foreign exchange trading. I hope you can gain inspiration and experience from continuous learning and accumulation.
- The moving average starts to flatten from the decline, and you can buy when the exchange rate crosses the moving average from bottom to top.
- The exchange rate continued to rise away from the moving average, and suddenly fell, but rose again near the moving average, which shows that the exchange rate has been supported by the moving average and can be bought.
- The exchange rate fell below the moving average, and after a rapid decline or a sharp decline, it moved away from the moving average. At this time, due to the inconsistency of time and space, the exchange rate will rise and you can buy.
- As the moving average rises, the exchange rate also rises. At the same time, the moving average is not far away from the exchange rate. The moving average maintains its role in boosting the exchange rate and can be bought.
- The upward trend of the moving average slows down and begins to flatten. The exchange rate crosses the moving average from top to bottom, indicating that the trend has changed and it should be sold.
- The exchange rate has fallen continuously and rapidly, and after it has left the moving average for a period of time or space, it has begun to rise. However, when it rises to near the moving average, it drops again, indicating that the rebound is only a correction of the market’s rapid decline and should be sold near the moving average.
- The exchange rate breaks through the moving average upwards, and continues to surge rapidly, far away from the moving average. Due to the inconsistency of time and space, the exchange rate will inevitably fall and should be sold.
- The moving average has fallen, and the exchange rate has also fallen. The exchange rate and the moving average are at an appropriate distance, and the moving average maintains its role in helping the exchange rate fall.
What mentality does a novice use to deal with simulated foreign exchange speculation?
Every time I do a simulated foreign exchange transaction, I observe its recent trend in its K-line chart, and then use its daily average to predict its future trend, but it is no exaggeration for someone like me who is new to contact. To say that this is just a chance. I comprehensively looked at the foreign exchange K-line chart, daily moving average and various indicator parameters, and the information that can be extracted from it is very little. It is even more difficult to predict its future trend. Therefore, people generally linger on major foreign exchange websites, looking at the forecasts of experts and trading on this basis. In addition, I took the teacher’s advice and paid more attention to the world economic news and even domestic economic news, specifically to understand the changes in the economic and political policies of the countries where the major currencies in the foreign exchange market belong and related impacts, so that you can better understand and predict the currency Kind of future trends.
As the saying goes, “content is always happy”, which means that when a person is extremely contented, it is difficult for him to be tempted by various interests. But those who engage in foreign exchange transactions do not belong to the “satisfaction” type of people, they are people who want to make a bet on foreign exchange transactions. I found that one characteristic of foreign exchange trading is that it is easy to think of but difficult to do.
In the foreign exchange market, there are many people speculating with funds, and every point of volatility has two possibilities. The power of the market changes and turbulence all the time. No matter how large the funds are, if you don’t stand with most people, Will be punished by the market. Therefore, foreign exchange speculation must first have its own set of rules, form a stable operating style, and establish an effective system; second, it must have a good attitude.
Finally, I want to talk about the issue of controlling desire. Many online comments say that “the foreign exchange market is like a black hole, possessing an incomparably huge magic power”, which makes people have a desire to rush in only when they open the K-line chart. Even for someone who is trying to simulate foreign exchange trading for the first time, I can deeply understand this. If you look closely at my simulated trading records in the past few days, you will find that many short-term trading operations with speculative purposes are obviously not profitable, but I can’t help but want to do it. It’s fun. Therefore, if we really enter the foreign exchange market, we have to control, control and then control until we see the market clearly and clarify the purpose of our investment and the motivation for this operation before we intervene. The psychology at that moment must be that we can rest assured after completing the order. Turn off the account, turn off the K-line chart, turn off the monitor and you can forget all this immediately.
The experience gained from simulated foreign exchange trading is far more important than how much virtual money you make. Now that I have an understanding of the foreign exchange market, I believe that this experience will be more or less helpful for real financial management in the future, when I invest my hard-earned money, the experience is priceless, and the knowledge learned is even more helpful. It is a considerable wealth.
Therefore, when a novice is making an analog plate, he should not be regarded as an analog plate. Only by making an analog plate with a correct attitude can he learn a real useful experience from it and make you progress faster. The above is a brief description of the simulated foreign exchange speculation, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.